Locum Tenens Hospitalist Nocturnist Job Central
- Location: Central New Jersey (30 mins south of Princeton, NJ)
- Specialty: Internal Medicine / Hospitalist / Nocturnist
- Requirements: NJ license, Active DEA, Active CDS, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: approx. 14-shifts/month
- Shift Hours:
- Day Shift = (7am-7pm)
- Night Shift = (7pm-7am)
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month)
- ICU: OPEN
- PROCEDURES REQUIRED: central lines, intubations
- Compensation: up to $25,000/month
- Travel and malpractice provided!!!
Our client manages a non-profit, 130-bed Hospital about 30 minutes south of Princeton, NJ. They currently employ approximately 300 medical professionals to provide exceptional healthcare to the surrounding Mercer County. As of right now, they are taking immediate considerations for both Hospitalists and Nocturnists to join their clinical staff as an ongoing locum tenens.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.