Full Time Psychiatry Job , IL
A new addiction psychiatrist opportunity is now available in Illinois at a dynamic behavioral health system. There is a leadership opportunity within this growing addictions department. This is an outpatient addictions position with inpatient if desired. You will join team with psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists, social workers, nurse practitioners, and psychometricians. This is an established hospital-employed group practice with academic and/or research opportunities. They are hiring a board certified and fellowship trained addiction psychiatrist. They will consider now physicians and 2020 candidates.
This position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on bonus, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice with tail coverage, medical benefits, LTD and STD, vacation/PTO, CME, a 403b with employer match, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Camille Whaley at 203.663.9380 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail coverage
- Named a Great Place to Work
- Commitment to high-quality care
- Outpatient addictions psychiatrist
- Leadership and inpatient opportunities available
- Addiction medicine fellowship required
- Join a dynamic behavioral health department
- 2020 addiction fellows and now physicians
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.