Full Time Family Practice Job Ulysses, KS
This hospital-employed opportunity has a base guarantee for two years You will be offered a benefit package to include 3 health insurance plans, dental, vision, STD, LTD, life insurance up to $1,000,000, 401k with generous company match, a deferred compensation plan available, CME allowance, relocation assistance, and PTO.
Ulysses is a city in and the county seat of Grant County, Kansas. It is named after Ulysses S. Grant, the 18th President of the United States. Grant County is a family oriented friendly community located in the High Plains Region in the southwestern corner of Kansas, with its western edge being 40 miles from the Colorado state line, and its southern edge 60 miles from the Oklahoma border. Grant County has the most spectacular sunrises and sunsets with the skies being the bluest ever seen.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Nancy Bell at 203.663.9364 or email your CV and references in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Robust compensation and benefits package
- Join a growing group
- Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Outpatient (except for deliveries)
- Board certified or board eligible
- H-1B and J1 visas welcomed
- Possible Federal student loan assistance
- 6 weeks of total PTO
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.