Full Time Family Practice Job NJ
HEADLINE: New Jersey Shore, New Jersey: A Board Eligible/Board Certified Family Medicine physician is needed to join a very long-established private practice. This busy practice is currently staffed with two very experienced and very busy Board Certified Internists. This is mostly an outpatient practice opportunity. Four-day work week. This practice will also be able to sponsor a Family Medicine physician’s Visa! $ They are offering a competitive financial compensation package. There is opportunity to become a partner.
LOCATION: New Jersey Shore, New Jersey:
- This practice is located along the New Jersey Shore. They are only ten minutes from some of the best beaches on the east coast.
- This town is perfect for commuting and weekend getaways. It is about seventy-five minutes to Manhattan/New York City and Philadelphia.
- They have a diverse and multi-ethnic population.
- This city has a great deal to offer its residents. Some of its amenities include: affordable cost of living, low crime, many parks, a variety of fantastic restaurants, beautiful views of the ocean, and plenty of enjoyable activities!
- A Board Eligible/Board Certified Family Medicine physician is needed to join a very long-established private practice.
- This is mostly an outpatient practice opportunity.
- This busy practice is currently staffed with two very experienced and very busy Board Certified Internists.
- One of the two internists is Board Certified in both Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. He spends the majority of the time working in a nursing home and assisted living facility.
- Inpatient responsibilities: If their patient is admitted to the hospital, then the Family Medicine physician would need to follow up.
- Work schedule: The new Family Medicine physician will be working Monday through Wednesday, and Friday. Their office is closed on Thursday. Office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Call will be 1:3. It is handled over the phone. The ER physician will speak to the Family Medicine physician. The Family Medicine physician can admit a patient via the computer. In the morning, she or he will go to the hospital to admit the patient.
- Hospital: They admit their patients at a very well-regarded community medical center. This is a state-of-the-art, fully accredited acute care hospital. It is located about five to ten minutes from their office.
- Family Medicine physicians who just completed their residency training and Family Medicine physicians who have prior work experience and are currently practicing will all be strongly considered and are welcome to apply.
- This practice will also be able to sponsor a Family Medicine physician’s Visa!
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION: This busy and very long-established private practice is offering:
- A competitive starting salary which will be commensurate with the candidate and what she or he has to offer
- Productivity bonus
- Fringe Benefits
- There is opportunity to become a partner. This will be discussed with the Family Medicine physician.
- The earning potential is very good!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.