Permanent Psychiatry Job , MN
Join a team of 3 other Psychiatrists to practice both inpatient (1 week/month) and Outpatient 3 weeks/month.
- Solely supports the 14 bed inpatient behavioral health unit during the 7 day on-call week, 7 AM-7PM
- 1 in every 4 weeks on a rotating schedule; physically on site during business hours and phone consults after business hours
- Ages 14 and up; voluntary admissions only with selective admission requirements.
- No clinic appointments are scheduled during the on-call week.
- 35 week/year dedicated solely to outpatient only work
- 2500-3000 annual RVU's
- Providers enjoy flexibility with their patient scheduling, working a 4.5 day work week.
- Average 12-18 visits per day specializing in medication management.
- Practice in a 3-year old, $30 million dollar state of the art medical clinic in a dedicated, private, behavioral health department
- EMR-inpatient is Paragon
- EMR-outpatient is Allscripts
- Compensation begins at 300,000 as the annual gross salary.
- Salary is guaranteed for 2 years of employment
- Ability to earn above guaranteed salary if provider exceeds production hours for outpatient work
- Earning potential of $340,000-$360,000 per year
- A flat compensation for hospitalist week is $12,000 per week (this amount is included in your salary NOT in addition to it)
- 2K annual CME reimbursement and paid professional dues and membership
- 10% annual employer contribution into 401K plan; fully vested to the employee at the time the employee is eligible to participate in the plan
- Cash balance plan and profit sharing plan
- Health, dental, vision, long term and short term disability insurance; malpractice coverage with tail
- 6 weeks PTO
The physicians at this facility enjoy working there, and you could too!
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.