Full Time Dermatopathology Job Houston, TX
We are scheduling interviews with a well-established Houston, TX practice seeking another Dermatopathogist.
- Must have completed a Dermatology Residency Program
- You will practice 50% Dermpath and 50% Medical Dermatology
- This practice is NOT owned by a private equity firm
- Our client is a highly successful single specialty group with high net collections
- This dynamic, well respected group practice offers a generous compensation and benefits package
- Well managed and experienced support staff make the clinic run smoothly
- Top quality resources, staff, equipment and protocols
Houston is the fourth largest city in the US with outrageous shopping, world-class dining, outstanding sporting events, concerts, and cultural events of every kind. Outdoor recreation is endless with lakes, state parks, golf, hiking, biking, camping, and the Gulf of Mexico is just over an hour?s drive. They have excellent public and privates schools with some of the top Universities in the country.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.