Locum Tenens Surgery Job , PA
We have an opportunity in Pennsylvania for a general surgeon. The provider can expect to work weekends. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 5 - 10 patients per weekends. You will have assistance from excellent support providers. Candidates must be board certified and hold an active PA medical license. ACLS and BLS certifications are needed as part of this assignment. If you are interested in this opportunity, call and speak with a committed and dedicated consultant here at Weatherby.
- This opportunity will help meet the needs brought on by the COVID-19 outbreak
- PA license required
- ACLS and BLS certifications needed
- Board certified
- 5 - 10 patients per weekend
- Rounding required
- Endoscopy proficiency preferred
- Weekend shifts
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.