Full Time Psychiatry Job Gary, IN
A new adult psychiatry physician opportunity is now available in Indiana at an acute inpatient facility. Psychiatrists who are familiar/comfortable with inpatient hospital settings are encouraged to apply. Enjoy autonomous scheduling, complete daily tasks and go home for a great work-life balance. You will have the support of two full-time psychiatric nurse practitioners who you round with. Discharge summaries are also completed for you by nurse practitioners or medical assistants. You are responsible only for the initial psychiatric evaluations and biweekly interdisciplinary care. J1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported.
This position offers a highly competitive salary and a sign-on bonus. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health/vision/dental benefits, generous PTO and CME package, 6 paid holidays, a 401k retirement plan, and relocation assistance. A student loan repayment option is also available.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Joe Cianciullo directly at 203.663.9377 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Highly competitive salary
- Adult-only, acute inpatient psychiatry
- Flexible hours with autonomous scheduling
- No weekends, but optional for extra pay
- No call responsibilities
- Support of psychiatric nurse practitioners
- J1 and H-1B visas are welcome to apply
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.