Permanent ObGyn Job Lowell, MA
You will receive a base salary and possible productivity and quality bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 1 week of CME and $3k, and malpractice insurance.
The city of Lowell is located in Massachusetts and is the perfect example of scenic New England. Over the years Lowell has gained a reputation as a great holiday destination, thanks to its mix of interesting museums, relaxing parks, and lively attractions including ball parks and concert arenas. This position is in a quiet neighborhood outside of the city. In Boston, you will be at the center of American history, near some of the best schools in the nation, and never run out of entertainment and culinary options.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Courtenay Quinn at 203.663.9344 or email your CV and references to Courtenay.email@example.com.
- Productivity and quality bonuses
- Work 4 days a week
- 1:9 with a day off post call
- 8 physicians, 1 CNM, and 3 NPs
- Board certified or board eligible
- Open to 2020 graduates
- Employed practice
- 45 minutes to Boston, MA
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.