Permanent Orthopedics Job Garden City, KS
This employed opportunity has a guaranteed salary for one to two years. A robust benefit package includes 3 health insurance plans, dental, vision, STD, LTD, life insurance up to $1,000,000, 401k with generous company match, deferred compensation plan available in addition to 401k, sick days, vacation days, CME, and holidays.
With more than 20 languages spoken in the local school system, Garden City's diverse culture makes it a unique place to live, work, and play. Garden City is home to Lee Richardson Zoo, the largest zoological park in western Kansas. It is also home to two regulation golf courses, a nationally recognized community college, an indoor water park, and The Big Pool. The community is home to several financial institutions, medical facilities, and retail shopping areas.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Stephen Szygiel directly at 203.663.9371 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Base salary guarantee for 1 or 2 years
- Work out of 1 hospital
- General orthopedic needed
- Will look at fellowship trained specialists
- Visas welcome are welcomed
- Board certified or board eligible
- Robust benefit package
- Home to Lee Richardson Zoo
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.