Full Time ObGyn Job Duluth, MN
OB/GYN Opportunity – Hospital/Clinic
Financials and Benefits:
- Earn up to $400,000+ per year
- Sign-on and Loan Repayment: Up to $100,000
- Quality bonus: Up to $15,000
- Additional Paid Call Option
- Relocation: Up to $16,000
- CME: $5,200 + 2 weeks of Time away based upon Full-Time Employment
- PTO: 4 weeks for full-time employment plus additional weeks of vacation available based upon longevity
- Full Benefits: Generous employer contribution to retirement plan, health, dental, life, malpractice insurance and more
- Call 1:4
- Approximately 100 deliveries per year per OBGYN physician
- 4-day work week
- OBGYN staff: 2 OBGYN’s, 1 Midwife, and 1 Nurse Practitioner
- Level I nursery with well-established referral protocols to regional neonatal unit
- Newly equipped outpatient clinic
- An equal mix of OB and GYN
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Enjoy a friendly community where you can kick your feet up.
- Progressive, growing, and highly talented medical community
- Outdoor paradise: Land of 10,000 Lakes
- Low cost of living
- Connected locally to a major university that has a world-wide recognized academic health center as a key component of its system
- Regional Airport located in town. Range Regional Airport provides direct jet flights daily to Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport.
- One of the best public school systems in a Minnesota. Minnesota is known for achieving high levels of educational excellence.
Job ID: OBG 6092157
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.