Permanent Cardiology Invasive Job beautiful coastal city, FL
HEADLINE: Florida (beautiful coastal city): Invasive cardiologist is needed to join a long-established single-specialty group with two busy interventional cardiologists. The new cardiologist will be a replacement for their third cardiologist who just retired. This is mostly an outpatient opportunity. Diagnostic Cath, Echo and Nuclear skills are all required. Call will be 1:3. $ Excellent financial package and high earning potential.
LOCATION: FLORIDA (beautiful coastal city): See below for additional information regarding this beautiful coastal city in Florida.
- An invasive cardiologist is needed join a very busy and very well-established single-specialty cardiology group currently consisting of two Board Certified interventional cardiologists.
- The new invasive cardiologist will be replacing their third cardiologist who just left the practice due to retirement.
- Skills: In addition to performing diagnostic cath, the candidate is also required to be trained to read Echoes and Nuclear tests. Board Certification in echo and nuclear is desirable but not required.
- If an interventional cardiologist is interested in joining this practice, that would be fine. However, the volume of interventional procedures will be low.
- The new Invasive cardiologist will inherit a very busy practice. In addition, she/he will enjoy a built-in cardiology referral base from their two interventional cardiologists and at least ten-plus cardiologists from other practices.
- The position does involve general call. It is currently 1:3. However, they only take call for the patients in their group. They do not cover the ER, and are not a part of a call group for the hospital.
- This is a turn-key, high-volume invasive practice opportunity!
- The new cardiologist will see patients in their two offices.
- This opportunity is mostly outpatient. There is not a lot of inpatient work.
- Their physicians work five days per week.
- With state-of-the-art EMR, this modern medical practice has been providing cardiovascular care in this highly desirable coastal Florida region since the early 1990s.
- They offer a complete range of cardiovascular services, which include stress testing, echocardiography, holter monitoring, cardiac catheterizations, angioplasty, stents, as well as the latest procedures that include transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) and transcatheter mitral valve repair (TMVR).
- Regional Medical Referral Center: There is no running around. Their cardiologists admit to only one major hospital located only minutes from their office. One of the partners in this practice is the Chairman of Cardiology at this hospital. It Is a regional referral center, with a very large number of physicians as well as a very large number of volunteers. It is one of the County’s largest employers. This modern hospital is ranked very high amongst the top hospitals in the United States.
- This full-service health system provides specialized expertise in heart, vascular, cancer and neuroscience services. It also has a network of outpatient centers and long-term care and rehabilitation among its many programs. It is the only hospital in the County providing OB services, Pediatrics, Level III neonatal intensive care, and Level II Trauma Center.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- This physician-owned private practice group is offering a strong financial package.
- The base salary is commensurate with the candidate’s experience.
- There is a productivity bonus/incentive.
- They are also offering a comprehensive fringe benefits package which includes:
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Paid health insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid relocation expenses
- License fees
- Generous vacation plan, and sundry other costs, etc.
- The earning potential is lucrative/excellent, which is contingent upon how hard the cardiologist works.
INFORMATION REGARDING THIS BEAUTIFUL COASTAL CITY IN FLORIDA:
- This successful practice is located in a beautiful coastal city in Florida.
- This area has more than 35 miles of waterfront and 13 spectacular pristine white sandy beaches in the world.
- Its greater area boasts over 600,000 permanent residents and forms the seventh largest market in Florida.
- This location offers something for everyone. Residents enjoy all the hospitality of a small town ease of living combined with the amenities and modern infrastructure of a large city. From sophisticated to leisurely, its array of amenities include (but is not limited to): pristine beaches, world-class shopping, international cuisine appealing to all taste palates, renowned museums and galleries, abundant cultural life and recreational/leisure activities, and Florida's signature water sports and outdoors activities.
- It also offers many and varied cultural activities to choose from -- professional theaters, symphonies, ballet, opera, etc. They are home to more than 30 art galleries, artist communities, museums, etc. Their arts community surpasses that found in counties five or six times the size of this city.
- With more than 60 public and private courses, this location is a golfer's paradise. Residents find plenty of opportunities to watch their favorite teams and actively participate in sports such as biking, hiking, tennis, baseball, football, polo and even ice hockey.
- This city also offers a diversity of neighborhoods to suit every taste and budget, each with a unique personality.
- It is also a leader in providing quality education and learning resources for its residents. It has one of the best school systems in Florida. Educational opportunity abounds here, including some of the nation's most unique and effective public and private school programs.
- This city will undoubtedly offer you numerous amenities, spectacular beaches, great year-round climate of sunshine, a very affordable cost of living and a very high quality of life!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.