Permanent Gastroenterology Job Duluth, MN
They are offering a high compensation and a $20k sign on bonus. You will also receive medical benefits, relocation assistance, a retirement plan, 10 days of CME and $4,000, 4 weeks of vacation to start, and malpractice insurance.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hospital-employed with a $20k sign-on bonus
- State-of-the-art digestive health center
- Join 7 other gastroenterologists
- GI admissions are managed by IM hospitalist service
- Generous 1:8 call schedule
- Perform a full spectrum of endoscopy procedures
- Support from 7 advanced practitioners
- Teaching and research opportunities available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.