Full Time Gastroenterology Job Duluth, MN
A hospital in Minnesota is seeking a gastroenterologist to join their team due to growth. This is a terrific opportunity to join a large, cohesive team of top notch physicians dedicated to patient care. Teaching and research is available, if desired. Work Monday through Friday and enjoy a light call schedule with excellent APP support. You will work out of just one location with admissions managed by the hospitalists. All GI hospital admissions are managed by the IM hospitalist service. Candidates must be board certified or eligible and fellowship trained in gastroenterology.
They are offering a high compensation and a $20k sign on bonus. You will also receive medical benefits, relocation assistance, a retirement plan, 10 days of CME and $4,000, 4 weeks of vacation to start, and malpractice insurance.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hospital-employed with a $20k sign-on bonus
- State-of-the-art digestive health center
- Join 7 other gastroenterologists
- GI admissions are managed by IM hospitalist service
- Generous 1:8 call schedule
- Perform a full spectrum of endoscopy procedures
- Support from 7 advanced practitioners
- Teaching and research opportunities available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.