Full Time Internal Medicine Job Peru, IL
CompHealth is currently assisting an Illinois quality-of-life practice with their search for a family practice or internal medicine physician. The schedule is 36 hours in the office per week. You will normally have morning rounds and then be in office by 10 am. The schedule is flexible and they will customize it to the physicians needs. You will enjoy state-of-the-art equipment and an excellent support staff. You will see an average of 20 to 25 patients per day. The ideal candidate is someone who is bilingual (Spanish), comfortable with geriatric patients, and has rounding and nursing home experience. H-1B visa holders will be considered.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus RVU bonuses and quality measures. You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, 4 weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, 2 weeks of CME and allowance, a 401k with match and a 457b, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living the suburban lifestyle offered by this friendly Illinois town with good schools and plenty of activities for the kids. It puts you within easy reach of the Chicago metro area as well.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Roger McKenzie directly at 203.663.9408 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- RVU bonuses and quality measures
- Traditional inpatient and outpatient mix
- Quality-of-life practice
- All state-of-the-art equipment
- Schedule is flexible and customizable
- Excellent support staff
- Spanish speaking skills a plus
- Physicians seeking rural medicine
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.