Full Time Psychiatry Job , IL
CompHealth is currently assisting an Illinois hospital-employed group practice with their search for an outpatient child and adolescent psychiatrist. You will join a dynamic department that consists of adult and child psychiatrists, adult psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists, social workers, nurse practitioners, and psychometricians. You will see a maximum of 14 patients per day and have 60 to 90 minute for new patient evaluations. This is an established facility which is part of an integrated system with large referral base and the opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation. Candidates must be board certified within five years and they welcome 2020 and now candidates.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation. You will be offered comprehensive benefits, vacation, LTD and STD, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a 403b retirement plan with employer match, and paid malpractice with 100 percent tail.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To get started, contact Camille Whaley at 203.663.9380 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Salary is dependent upon experience
- Named a Great Place to Work
- Established hospital-employed group
- Join a dynamic department
- See a maximum of 14 patients per day
- Fully accredited psychiatry residency
- They welcome 2020s and now candidates
- Central Illinois area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.