Providence is seeking a Geriatrician, Internist, or Family Medicine physician to join an innovative new care model that aims to transform senior care in Southwest Washington. With a concierge style approach to healthcare, panel sizes will be smaller as physicians will be spending more time with each individual patient with a goal of providing compassionate, quality care. Appointments will take place at the newly renovated Clinic at Panorama, which houses state-of-the-art tech and embedded services. Ideal candidates will not only show a strong interest in geriatric medicine but an enthusiasm for working within a team-based care model with ample support and coordinated care across the continuum. Join Providence and be part of an industry-leading team working to raise the bar on senior care in Olympia, Washington.
- Team-based care model with robust support and resources, including front and back office and administrative support
- Senior-only panels and smaller panel sizes with longer individual appointments
- Compensation model focused on quality and outcomes, not wRVU based
- Outpatient care only
- Excellent professional growth opportunity
- Leadership opportunities available
- Physicians trained and board certified/eligible in Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Family Medicine are welcome to apply
- 3 to 5 years of experience preferred
- New graduates with relevant training and strong interest in Geriatrics will be considered
Where You'll Work
Providence Medical Group - Southwest Washington is an organization of employed physicians and advanced-practice clinicians, providing services in two hospitals and 38 Primary and Specialty Care Clinics within 5 counties in the South Puget Sound region. With more than 300 employed medical providers in 22 specialties, the group offers highly coordinated care for patients by using a shared EMR system. The National Committee for Quality Assurance has recognized its primary care clinics as patient-centered medical homes.
Where You'll Live
Olympia is on the southern tip of scenic Puget Sound, which offers an abundance of activities from beachcombing to salmon fishing to sailing. Olympia and its primary neighboring cities of Tumwater and Lacey have a population of 250,000, offering an abundance of culture, entertainment and an outstanding school system from elementary through university, including The Evergreen State College and Saint Martin's University.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range ofhealth and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 10765