Full Time Psychiatry Job FAYETTEVILLE, NC
A recognized healthcare organization located in North Carolina is actively seeking a compassionate and patient-oriented Psychiatrist for a promising opportunity on their staff. In this role, the Psychiatrist will provide direct service to members as part of the organization's innovative care model. Apply today!
The Psychiatrist will:
- Follow a panel of members to provide behavioral health assessments, diagnosis, treatment recommendations, treatment planning, clinical treatment, medication management, and follow-up planning
- Provide clinical support to other care team members, especially Behavioral Health Specialists and Community Health Partners
- Work with members longitudinally to achieve their goals and identify new needs
- Collaborate closely with existing outpatient behavioral health providers
- M.D. / D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.