Full Time Psychiatry Job Atlanta, GA
The Behavioral Health Team at Enterprise Medical is seeking an adult psychiatrist for a state-of-the-art Behavioral Health Hospital in an Atlanta suburb.
- Recruiting due to tremendous growth in the area
- Opportunity to practice inpatient, outpatient or combination of both
- Can be Hospital-Employed or join Private Practice with Partnership opportunity
- Work out of one office location
- Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient programs currently established
- 92 bed inpatient facility
- Inpatient, outpatient and PHP
- Epic for EMR
- 1 in 4 weekend rounding call
- Excellent public schools
- Compensation and benefits are above average and can be discussed individually.
Enjoy easy access to the Atlanta Braves, Falcons, Hawks, the College Football Hall of Fame, Six Flags over Georgia, Stone Mountain, and the Georgia Aquarium1.5 hours to Birmingham / 2 hours to Chattanooga / 5 hours from Atlantic & Gulf Coast beaches.
This city in GA is a western suburb located just 25 miles due west of Atlanta and has a population of approximately 20,000 with a medical service population of over 100,000. This Health System is a 4 hospital, not-for-profit regional healthcare system serving West GA (Carroll, Haralson, Paulding, Douglas, Heard, Bartow, Coweta counties) and East AL (Randolph, Clay counties). This Medical Center Villa Rica is a state of the art, 40 bed acute care hospital, which is in the process of an expansion to add a new Emergency Department, Surgical Center, and OB Department.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.