Full Time Psychiatry Job Charlotte, NC
- Tremendous setting to quickly build your practice due to high patient volumes (outpatient and inpatient care) and large referral base and primary service area
- Practice, consult and share call with other Child and Adult Psychiatrists within CaroMont's Center for Mental Wellness
- A compassionate and experienced interdisciplinary team which approaches each patient individually for effective and long-term success
- EXCELLENT financial arrangement with full benefits offered within this employed practice model
- Staff privileges at CaroMont Regional Medical Center - a 435-bed hospital which is host to 30 specialties and 350+ physicians
Welcome to North Carolina!This area located just a quick 30-minute drive to downtown Charlotte offers its residents a variety of attractions to enhance their life experience including museums, botanical gardens, extreme sports, hiking, dining and entertainment parks, art and history and more. With mountains to climb, rivers to explore, beautiful golf courses...something for everyone can be found here in Gaston County!
For additional details, please contact:
Job ID#: PS-1907-81731
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.