Full Time Infectious Disease Job Savannah, GA
Successful candidate will join three Infectious Diseases specialists in established multi-specialty group practice.
- This group consists of 68 physicians, 39 mid-level providers covering two hospitals within 500,000 service area.
- Weekly schedule is 4.5 days, 80% hospital based.
- Call schedule 1:4 via phone consults only.
- Position includes attractive base salary, production bonuses, up to $20K signing bonus, partnership track.
- Lucrative benefits package to include malpractice, health, life, dental, LT & ST disability, 401K pension plan, 4 weeks vac/CME w?$2500 expenses, $10K relocation, fees and dues.
- Must be BC/BE; experienced candidates and new grads welcome to apply.
Savannah's charm is something out of a fairytale - it's one of the most beautiful cities in the nation. USA Weekend Magazine declared Savannah one of the "Top 10 Most Beautiful Places in America." The New York Times named us one of the "World's Top Ten Trendy Travel Hot Spots." Conde Nast Traveler picked Savannah as a "Top 10 U.S City to Visit." Southern Living placed us as second on its "Best Southern City" list.
Come experience the nations largest urban historic district! Enjoy true southern hospitality, culture and history. With a population of over 250,000 it offers a little bit of something for everyone. The medical community is thriving and expanding. Singles and families are equally happy due to the weather and many entertainment, historical and shopping/dining choices. Take your pick of new construction or historic housing in every shape and size imaginable!
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.