Full Time Gastroenterology Job Fayetteville, NC
- Private group setting with partnership/ownership options - and great call schedule!
- Full scope of GI care provided within the practice, including advanced procedures if desired
- Tremendous income potential, both short and long term
- Due to both growth and impending retirement, enter into a busy practice day one!
- Large, dependable staff, including APP's, round out a wonderful clinic environment
- Located within easy driving distance to Charlotte, Raleigh-Durham and the Atlantic coast beaches
FAYETTEVILLE: A place of rich history coupled with southern hospitality, located close to Fort Bragg, Fayetteville is understandably proud of its history and its future. As a vibrant and modern city, and you will find a whole host of events that demonstrate this in Fayetteville and Cumberland County. Live music nights and clubs abound, as well as fine dining restaurants, art galleries, and upscale shopping venues. There is also a wealth of parks, trails, and the dominating Cape Fear River, as well as a number of attractions for younger guests like playgrounds and museums.
For additional information, please contact:
Job ID#: PS-1907-81745
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.