Full Time Cardiology Job , IN
Seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Cardiac Electrophysiologist to join a pracitce located inIndianapolis, Indiana. Interested candidate will join large, equal shares, multi-specialty team of twenty-ninecardiologists, three cardiac hospitalists, and ten advanced practice providers.
- Strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction
- Display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff
- Physician will need to work collaboratively with all physicians and staff members within our Cardiology service line tocoordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.; with hospital rotation 1:3
- Saturday, 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. (2 times per year t provide patient access)
- Evening hours, 5:00 p.m. -7:00 p.m. (2 times per year to provide patient access)
- Weekend call: 1:6
- Inpatient call coverage 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. 1 evening every 4-5 weeks; Support of three cardiac hospitalists for night
- Call 9:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.
- Weekend call: 1:6
- Weekend call team consists of four physicians
- Average clinic volume: 22 patients per day
- Average inpatient volume: 15 - 20
- High volumes - average 200+ cases per year
- State-of-the-art labs:
- Bisense Webster Cartosound Mapping system with GE recording system, with connectivity to perform cyro-balloon cases as well
- Permanent Pacemaker implants
- Pacemaker Lead extractions
- Leadless Pacemaker implants
- ICD implants
- Left Atrial Appendage Closure
- Ablatins: Atrial Fibrillation, Atrial Flutter, SVT, VT Cyroablation
- Covergent procedures in collaboration with cardiovascular surgeons
Indianapolis is located in beautiful Marion County, IN. Located 3.5 hours southeast of downtown Chicago, 4 hours toMichigan and 4.5 hours to Nashville, TN. Indianapolis is in the heart of it all. Whether you are looking for a quietsuburb feel, the hustle and bustle of living in downtown, Indianapolis offers affordable cost of living with excellentschool options including private and public schools surrounding the city.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.