Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job
We are looking to fill a temporary anesthesiology job now open at a Minnesota medical facility. This is weekday coverage from 7:30 am - 3:30 pm. Your duties include seeing general, OB, regional, endovascular, and cardiac cases using the care team model. This facility is looking for board certified or board eligible providers to fill this role. We handle all hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork for our providers, so that's one less thing that you have to worry about. Working in locum tenens allows you to expand your network of colleagues and work in a variety of environments. Contact Weatherby for more information regarding this assignment.
- Weekday shifts 7:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Board certified or eligible
- Epic EMR system
- Care team model
- General, OB, regional, endovascular, and cardiac cases seen
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.