Permanent Family Practice Job Worcester, MA
They are offering a competitive salary based on experience and benefits. You may also receive $50k a year in NHCS student loan repayment.
Worcester is the second largest city in New England. Centrally located, the city is under an hour from Boston, Providence and Hartford. You will be far enough from the city center to enjoy affordable housing options.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Eileen Schreck directly at 203.663.9333 or send your CV and references to email@example.com.
- $50k a year for student loan repayment
- Continuity primary care experience required
- Monday through Friday schedule
- No call or rounds needed
- Must be board certified
- FQHC experience preferred
- Bilingual is plus
- Less than a hour from Boston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.