Full Time Family Practice Job , MA
CompHealth is currently assisting a Massachusetts community health center with their search for a medical director. As the medical director you will lead the clinical operations of the health center and be involved with strategic planning and quality improvement. You will split your time 60/40 between administrative and clinical responsibilities. Candidates must demonstrate leadership, communication, and analytic skills.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will be offered health/dental/vision benefits, 5.2 weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, life insurance, CME time and allowance, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage through the Federal Tort Claims Act. It also qualifies for offering federal and state loan repayments.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other FP jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of you CV and references to email@example.com.
- Federal and state loan repayment
- 60/40 between administrative and clinical
- Provides clinical leadership
- Foster an atmosphere of teamwork
- Develops clinical quality initiatives
- Provides guidance and mentorship
- Board certified in family medicine
- Coastal Southeastern Massachusetts
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.