Full Time Family Practice Job CA
You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, loan repayment, vacation/PTO, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position or to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Someone passionate about working with residents
- Full spectrum family medicine
- Inpatient and outpatient mix
- Pediatrics and OB are important
- Monday - Friday with call TBD
- Experience in a residency program preferred
- Wants to work with underserved patients
- Short drive to Fresno
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.