Full Time Radiology Job Paducah, KY
A growing and highly respected privately owned group in Kentucky is looking for a general radiologist. A physician with a mammography fellowship is preferred. You will have an unbeatable work-life balance as there is no call, weekends, or holidays.
There is partnership potential after one year of employment. The position offers a competitive base salary, incentives, comprehensive benefits, vacation time, CME allowance, and relocation assistance.
This city in Kentucky has a low crime rate, low cost of living, and outstanding schools. If you are an outdoor enthusiast, this town is for you.
Please contact your personal CompHealth consultant to tell us what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or email Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com. All inquiries are completely confidential.
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits
- Partnership potential
- Growing and highly respected privately owned group
- Enjoy no call, weekends, or holidays for an unbeatable work-life balance
- All experience levels welcome
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Mammography fellowship preferred
- Better quality of life, low crime rate, low cost of living, and excellent schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.