Full Time Pediatric Neurology
A pediatric neurologist is needed to replace someone that retired due to health reasons. You'll be working solo in this position as the only pediatric neurologist but have a lot of support from the other pediatric subspecialists and staff. You'll primarily see patients in the clinic with the occasional hospital consult. Typically you'll see 15-20 patients per day. This group has a huge volume of patients just waiting for the new pediatric neurologist to come to the area! You'll build a patient base very quickly!
Florence, South Carolina is a beautiful area only 1 hour from the beach! It is a wonderful place to live with a robust economy, low taxes and excellent weather all year round. You'll only be an hour from Myrtle Beach and 2 hours from Charleston, SC and Charlotte, NC!
For more information about this position, please call or text Amy Lewin at: 954-837-2687 and email a copy of your CV to: email@example.com
- Pediatric Neurology
- Mostly outpatient with hospital consults
- 15-20 patients per day
- Many patients waiting to be seen - will build practice very quickly
- $25,000 sign on bonus with $15,000 relocation
- 30 days PTO with 5 days for CME
- Competitive base salary plus RVU bonuses
- Live only 1 hour to the beach!
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.