Full Time Psychiatry Job GREENSBORO, NC
A North Carolina-based healthcare company is actively seeking a licensed Psychiatrist for a promising Home-based Care position with their growing staff in Greensboro. As part of the company's innovative care model, the Home-based Care Psychiatrist will be responsible for providing direct services to the company's members that are designed to address the complex health and social challenges of high-risk, high-need populations living in urban neighborhoods. Apply today!
The Home-based Care Psychiatrist position is accompanied with a generous compensation and benefits. Responsibilities include:
- Working with a panel of members to improve their health holistically
- Providing a necessary bridge to ongoing behavioral health services in the community
- Being accessible for crisis management from a behavioral health perspective
- Supporting existing services (i.e. outpatient mental health or substance use treatment)
- Providing clinical support to Behavioral Health Specialists and Community Health Partners who will be providing short term therapy and leading members through their Member Action Plans (MAPs) respectively
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.