Full Time Psychiatry Job , IL
An established hospital-employed group practice in Illinois needs an additional psychiatrist. The dynamic department consists of child psychiatrists, adult psychiatrists, PhD psychologists, therapists, social workers, nurse practitioners, and psychometricians. You will see a maximum of 14 patients per day. You will have the opportunity to do some psychotherapy, consult liaison, addiction psychiatry, and both inpatient and outpatient. There is also the opportunity for academic and/or research. Candidates must be board certified in adult psychiatry and be C/A fellowship trained.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and incentives/bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, long-term and short-term disability, vacation time, CME time, a 403b retirement plan, and paid malpractice with tail coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact Camille Whaley at 203.663.9380 or email your CV to Camille.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Paid malpractice with 100% tail
- Commitment to high-quality care
- Join a dynamic department
- Outpatient or inpatient position
- Child psychiatry call is 1:4, no ER call
- Fully accredited psychiatry residency
- Must be Board certified in adult psychiatry
- Must have completed C/A fellowship
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.