Intensivist Nocturnist Needed for Elliot Health System, Manchester, NH
Elliot Health System (EHS), in New Hampshire’s vibrant Queen City of Manchester is seeking an additional Intensivist to join our well-established, high-functioning team. Join 5 physicians and 1 ACP, with an average of 9 shifts per month (5pm-7am). The Critical Care Medical Service operates 24/7 in a closed Intensive Care Unit. Enjoy a flexible schedule and no call!
- Admissions and nightly care for critically ill patients
- Ventilator and airway management of patients with respiratory failure
- Placement of invasive monitoring devices when appropriate
- Pressor and resuscitation management
- Co-management of perioperative and postoperative patients upon request
- Critical care consultation as requested by members of the medical staff
- Provides assistance with the Hospital's Critical Assessment Team and Code Blue Response
- Subspecialty consultation available
Nestled along the Merrimack River, Manchester is the largest entertainment, sports, arts and cultural destination in New Hampshire. Located in the heart of New England, Manchester is a thriving metropolitan community, located within an hour’s drive of Boston, the seacoast, lakes region, and White Mountains of New Hampshire. Enjoy Four Season living, excellent school systems, and no state income or sales tax! Explore the rich heritage, breathtaking beauty, and see why Money magazine annually ranks the area as one of the nation’s “Best Places to Live.”
Elliot Health System, a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) entity, is the largest provider of comprehensive healthcare services in Southern New Hampshire. The cornerstone of EHS is Elliot Hospital, a 296- bed acute care facility, which just recently became credentialed as a Level II Trauma Center. The mainstay of our organization is the Elliot Physician Network, which employs a collaborative and engaged team of primary care physicians and specialists. Our state of the art outpatient practices, located throughout the Southern New Hampshire area, bring the most comprehensive care to patients and families where they work and live. With a fully integrated Epic EMR, our clinicians enjoy the ability to provide continuity of care for our patients at every EHS location.