Permanent ObGyn Job Tallahassee, FL
This position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical/health/dental benefits, vacation, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package with matching, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living in Tallahassee, recently recognized as an All-American City for the second time. As the state capitol, Tallahassee is rich in cultural diversity, local attractions and festivals, an array of cuisine, and just a short drive from some of Florida's most beautiful beaches. Tallahassee is situated less than an hour from the Gulf of Mexico and thirty miles from South Georgia.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To begin talking about this position, call Nancy Toth at 203.663.9363 or send your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Great compensation and benefits
- Work out of hospital
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Back up call to midwives
- daVinci robotics available
- Academic affiliation for teaching options
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.