Full Time Family Practice
alarm 5 hours ago
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer Cityblock Health
Cityblock Health -
- Full Time
- Hours:Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM Saturday 9 AM - 1 PM | 5 Days per Week | Saturdays Rotated - Half Day Following Friday After Working Saturday
- Average Patients seen: 4-5 | Varies Based on in Field Visits and Clinical
- Call Schedule: Yes | On Call Weekly and Holidays | All Providers Will be Required to Participate in On-call Structure
- Compensation: - Base salary- Employee Ownership
- Benefits: - Health - Cityblock Provides a 90% Premium Match for Employees and 85% for Dependents- Dental - Cityblock Covers 85% - Vision - Cityblock Covers 90% - Short and Long Term Disability and Life Insurance - Cityblock Covers 100% of Premium- Accrual up to 20 Days of Planned Time off per Year- 5 Days of Unplanned PTO- 11 Corporate Holidays- Employee Ownership- 401k - FSA- Transit Benefits- Parental Leave
- Additional Info: - 2-3 years experience and the ability to work independently required.- In this role, you will provide direct service to Cityblock members as part of our innovative care model, designed to address the complex health and social challenges of high-risk, high-need populations living in urban neighborhoods. - You will be a mobile care provider, extending out in the surrounding neighborhood and community.- Work daily within our custom-built care facilitation platform, Commons, which will enable you to collect data, organize information, track tasks, and communicate with staff, members, and family. This platform is optimized for a mobile workforce, and you will use our technology in the field, provide feedback to the product development team, and, over time, become part of a super-user group to assist in onboarding and supporting others.- Join a growing organization where you will make an impact on underserved communities.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.