PhysEmp
Already have an account? Login.

Full Time Orthopedic Adult Reconstruction Job Pittsburgh, PA

Full Time
Pittsburgh, PA
JO-1907-81706
alarm yesterday
Employer Enterprise Medical Recruiting

Job Description

Pittsburgh, PA based Private Practice seeking Adult Reconstruction Surgeon

A private Practice that is hospital employed is seeking to add an Adult Reconstruction Orthopedic Surgeon to their team. Provider will join 7 active physicians and practice in an Adult Reconstruction setting. Provider will have 90% Adult Reconstruction Cases with the remaining 10% coming from general call. This need is due to succession planning.

  • Competitive Salary
  • Full Benefits
  • Potential Partnership Track
  • Malpractice Paid
  • Group has several locations 12 miles from downtown Pittsburgh, PA

CMB-1907-81706


Contact: Neal Fenster
Email: quentinpreferred@enterprisemed.com
Phone: 1-800-467-3737
Web: www.enterprisemed.com

Related Jobs

We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.