Full Time Gastroenterology Job Baton Rouge, LA
An exciting gastroenterologist opportunity is now available in Louisiana. This position is primarily outpatient with rare inpatient consults. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm and share a 1:3 weeks call schedule. You will join another GI and an NP. You will see almost all bread and butter cases, no ERCP or EUS required. The ideal candidate will be clinically confident and be able to start quickly.
This hospital-employed opportunity is offering a $20k sign-on bonus, malpractice with tail coverage, medical and dental benefits, disability, 40 days of PTO including holidays, 5 days of CME, a retirement plan with match, student loan repayment, and relocation assistance.
To get started, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954.837.2611. All inquiries are confidential.
- High volume with RVU compensation
- Additional quality bonus
- Primarily outpatient
- No EUS or ERCP required
- Monday through Friday schedule
- J1 and H-1B visa sponsorship
- An affluent suburb of Baton Rouge
- LSU in Baton Rouge
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.