Permanent Family Practice Job , IN
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package. You will also receive health benefits, life insurance, and a retirement package.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Linda Jacovino directly at 203.663.9350 or email your CV and references in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Work in one location
- No call requirements
- See 3.5 patients per hour
- See typical urgent care cases
- Board certified FP or EM
- Outreach in surrounding areas
- 3.5 hour drive to Chicago
- Great location with great living options
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.