Full Time Family Practice Job , PA
CompHealth is currently assisting a Pennsylvania hospital with their search for a family medicine physician faculty member for a residency program. This position will include teaching, lecturing, and inpatient rounding. You will have a 40-hour work week with some flexibility, and 1 week inpatient call that is rotated through 4 physicians. You will enjoy working in a state-of-the-art facility seeing interesting pathologies with patients from steel and coal industries. The ideal candidate will be someone who is passionate about traditional medicine and working with residents.
This employed opportunity is offing a compensation based on experience, skills, and training with a $20k annual bonus and quality bonus. You will also be offered medical benefits, vacation time, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $20k annual bonus and quality bonus
- Faculty position for residency program
- Inpatient and outpatient mix
- State-of-the-art facility
- See interesting pathologies
- Practice 'Big City Medicine' in a rural location
- 40-hour work week with some flexibility
- 1 week of rotated inpatient call
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.