Permanent Family Practice Job New Orleans, LA
HEADLINE: New Orleans, LA: A Board Eligible or a Board Certified Family Practice physician is needed for a 100% outpatient opportunity. This is a strictly a fee-for-service practice. Opened brand new office staffed with office manager and LPN. Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. No call and no weekends. $ The earning potential is excellent because the physician is paid per hour!
LOCATION: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Please see below for information about this city.
- A Board Eligible or a Board Certified Family Practice physician is needed for a 100% outpatient practice opportunity.
- This is a strictly a fee-for-service practice. They do not accept Medicare and Medicaid patients.
- Work Schedule: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- There are no weekend hours. (Working during the weekend is strictly optional.)
- There is no call and no hospital work.
- The new Family Practice physician will work at a brand new office that they just opened.
- This office currently has an Office Manager and an LPN.
- This is a pain clinic that does not prescribe any types of medication.
- They do site injections.
- The state of Louisiana is a Tort Reform State. It has capped malpractice claims, which makes this a very physician-friendly practice opportunity.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION: This practice is offering:
- As stated above, this is a strictly fee-for-service practice opportunity. They do not have any insurance forms or rejections to deal with.
- For the first two years of employment, this practice pays for the Malpractice insurance and full benefits.
- After two years of employment, the physician must provide their own malpractice insurance.
- To start, they pay $110.00 per hour to start ($228,000 per year). When she or he gets comfortable administering pain injections, the salary will increase to $150.00 per hour ($312,000 per year).
- $ The earning potential is high because the physician is paid by the number of hours that person works. If she or he chooses to work on weekends, they can make a lot more money.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA:
- The New Orleans Region has many faces. Some know it as the Crescent City, the Big Easy, the Gateway to the Americas, the Birthplace of Jazz and the City that Care Forgot. Known for its rich history, diverse cultures and traditions, world-class food and hospitality, the New Orleans Region is proud of its past and upbeat about its future. The New Orleans Region offers many attractions -- an antebellum mansion, a boathouse on Lake Pontchartrain, or a quiet neighborhood in one of the suburban.
- There is always something going on in New Orleans. Their music clubs are jamming, their shops are filled with the latest styles, and they have fine weather. New Orleans is also is teeming with art exhibits, tours and events. They have a variety of acclaimed restaurants and world-famous cuisine. It is also a mecca for shoppers seeking fashions, unusual objects d'art and fine antiques. Their architecture, beautiful tree-lined avenues, gardens and parks, unique neighborhoods and legendary riverfront all await you.
- You will have the opportunity to take full advantage of, have easy accessibility to, and be able to enjoy the numerous and varied cultural, recreational, and educational opportunities that such a great and exciting city as New Orleans can offer.
- The New Orleans Region is a great place in which to live, work and practice Family Medicine.
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.