Full Time Family Practice Job Seattle
Outpatient Family Medicine. Seattle's eastside. Ideal for Osteopath wishing to use OM skills.
Ideal Seattle location for someone seeking smaller community proximate to Seattle's metro eastside (Kirkland, Redmond, Woodinville). This beautiful area is growing. It is drawing young families and professionals wishing more space or property to build. This is an opportunity to take over a retiring physicians practice. Ideal for physician wishing to offer osteopathic manipulations as part of practice.
- Work/life balance. Full time: 32 patient contact hours. 4 days per week.
- Outpatient only.
- Excellent opportunity to incorporate osteopathic manipulations into primary care practice.
- Light call by phone.
- Pick up retiring physician's established panel of patients.
- Tight knit, supportive team-beloved by the community. Enjoy the feel of "country practice" with modern technology.
- Part of hospital affiliated 275 provider medical group with 80 affiliated primary care physicians.
- Exceptional physician retention. Organization consistently recognized for superior quality.
- Competitive compensation and benefits. Signing bonus, relocation assistance.
- Positions with this organization qualify for 10 year federal loan forgiveness program.
- Plus, WASHINGTON HAS NO STATE INCOME TAX!
Anne Bennett, Physician Recruiter
Specializing in NW Practice Opportunities & Placements
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.