Locum Tenens Anesthesia
Weatherby is assisting a facility in Tennessee with filling an anesthesiology opening. Your work schedule will be four days per week on weekdays. The required duties for this position include all surgical specialties except for hearts for around 10 - 15 patients per day. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. Hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork will be handled with help from our dedicated team of experts, so you can show up to work confident that everything is ready. No license? No problem. Weatherby can take care of getting you the necessary state license for this job. Locum tenens offers meaningful work opportunities in areas with the most need. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert at Weatherby for details.
- Weekday shifts four days per week
- Licensing assistance available
- Board certified or eligible
- 10 - 15 cases per day
- All adult surgical specialties covered except hearts
- Care team model
- Will see all adult surgical specialties except hearts
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.