Locum Tenens Anesthesia
We are helping a Vermont-based facility that is currently seeking an anesthesiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be 7 am - 3 pm, Monday - Friday, with call. You should be board certified or board eligible and have an active VT state license for this assignment.
CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: VT state license needed
- Schedule: 7 am to 3 pm
- Call: Weeknight and weekend rotation
- Procedures: General, including orthopedic cases and blocks
- Some medical supervision of anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.