Permanent Psychiatry Job Virginia Beach, VA
This partnership-track opportunity has a very competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered full health insurance, STD and LTD, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and allowance, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living in Virginia Beach, a resort city with miles of beaches and hundreds of hotels and eateries along its oceanfront. It is home to several state parks, several long-protected beach areas, three military bases, a number of large corporations, two universities, International headquarters, and site of television broadcast studios. The city is listed in the Guinness Book of Records as having the longest pleasure beach in the world.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Very competitive compensation
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Inpatient and outpatient
- 2020 candidates encouraged to apply
- Must be board certified within three years
- Completed fellowship in child/adolescent
- Academic affiliation
- Resort city with miles of beaches
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.