Full Time Psychiatry Job Norfolk, VA
CompHealth is assisting a group in Virginia with their search for a child/adolescent psychiatrist. This is a large group of board certified physicians and advanced practice providers. Their mission is to provide direct high-quality healthcare to children and adolescents, train future physicians, and conduct research. You will see a mix inpatient and outpatient setting. Candidates must be board certified within three years and have a completed fellowship in child/adolescent.
This partnership-track opportunity has a very competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered full health insurance, STD and LTD, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and allowance, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this great location situated close to the Outer Banks. The area offers a combination of entertainment and outdoor activities for both adults and families, along with excellent educational institutions, and an international airport.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Very competitive compensation
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient
- Academic affiliation
- Must be board certified within three years
- Completed fellowship in child/adolescent
- 2020 candidates encouraged to apply
- 25 minutes west of Virginia Beach
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.