Permanent Psychiatry Job Newport News, VA
This partnership-track opportunity has a very competitive compensation. You will be offered full health insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and allowance, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
This opening is located in Newport News, where wonderful parks within the city, like Sandy Bottom Nature Park, beckon visitors with nature trails and kayaking opportunities. The city is full of museums, fine dining and entertainment venues, and shopping for every taste and budget.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Very competitive compensation
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Academic affiliation
- Board certified within three years
- Completed fellowship in child/adolescent
- 2020 candidates encouraged to apply
- 45 minutes NW of Virginia Beach
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.