Locum Tenens Anesthesia
A Wisconsin facility is in need of a locum tenens anesthesiologist to assist with their growing program. The schedule is Monday - Thursday from 7 am to 3 pm and there won't be call coverage. The covering physician will see 10 - 16 cases per day. The facility uses Epic EMR for charting. The ideal physician is board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have a WI state license obtain one before the assignment.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Thursday 7 am to 3 pm
- Call: No
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Caseload: 10 - 16 cases per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.