Locum Tenens Anesthesia
A New York hospital is in need of a locum tenens anesthesiologist to assist with their growing program while they recruit a permanent provider. The schedule is Monday - Friday with call. The facility uses Epic EMR for charting. The ideal physician is board certified or board eligible with ACLS and BLS certification. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have a NY state license obtain one before the assignment.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: NY state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Call: Yes
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- Procedures: OB and regional blocks
- Some medical supervision of anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.