Permanent Endocrinology Job , IN
- Successful candidate will join busy, established multi-specialty group practice.
- Clinical hours 8-5, M-F, with one early morning or late evening per week.
- Will see average of 25 patients daily, including 5 inpatient average daily.
- Call 1:6; Ultrasound on-site.
- Cases include Diabetes Type I and II, Thyroid Diseases, Osteoporosis, PCOS, Adrenal mass, Pituitary diseases.
- Employed position includes base salary, production bonuses, signing bonus
- Lucrative benefits package to include malpractice, health, life, dental, vision, legal ins, ST/LT disability, 401K, 403b, 457b pension plans, 32 days PTO/CME with expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; experienced candidates and new grads welcome to apply.
Franciscan Physician Network is one of the largest Catholic Healthcare systems in the Midwest, and encompasses 260 practice locations and employs over 750 physicians, caring for over 3 million patients annually. Northern Indiana is a desirable community in which to live and work and is located within 30 minutes driving distance to Chicago for all major metro/cultural amenities and international airport for traveling. Indiana has been designated as one of the nation's top "physician friendly" states due to its favorable malpractice status. This community has an affordable cost of living, along with great schools including both public and private, parks, outdoor activities, social outlets, beaches, sand dunes, shopping, and more.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.