Full Time Psychiatry Job , NY
An exciting director of ambulatory services opportunity is now available at a facility in New York. Candidates must have some ambulatory experience. The ideal candidate will have two to three years of clinic experience, but this is not required. This position will be a 50/50 ratio of clinical and administrative duties and there is an NP and RN on staff. There will be no call responsibilities. This position will require a current New York license, and CompHealth has a licensing team can help you obtain one.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation with a sign-on bonus. You will be offered full comprehensive benefits, PTO, and one week of CME with a stipend.
You will enjoy working in Manhattan. It has big-name attractions, such as Central Park, the Empire State Building, St. Patrick's Cathedral, the High Line, and One World Observatory. There are world-class museums, restaurants and concert halls. Manhattan also contains charming neighborhoods and hidden green spaces, trendy boutiques and classic bars.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position or to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive salary and a sign-on bonus
- Full comprehensive benefits
- 50/50 clinical to administrative
- No call responsibilities
- NP and RN on staff for support
- 2 to 3 years of clinical experience preferred
- Must have some ambulatory experience
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.