Permanent ObGyn Job Winter Haven, FL
This employed position offers a competitive compensation and stipends for fees, dues, etc. You will also receive relocation assistance, $125k life insurance, medical benefits, vacation and CME time, a 401k retirement plan and profit sharing, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in Central Florida. It is located between Tampa and Orlando, giving you easy access to both cities. The area has over 50 lakes, so you will have unlimited access to water sports and recreation. You will also be able to drive to the Kennedy Space Center or great Florida beaches. The area has affordable housing and good schools, making it a great place to raise a family.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to email@example.com.
- 401k and profit sharing
- $125k life insurance
- Employed position
- Well-known multi-specialty clinic
- Work Monday through Friday
- Call will be 1:5
- Board certified or board eligible
- Located between Tampa and Orlando
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.