Permanent Family Practice Job , IL
This hospital-employed position offers a strong compensation package and bonuses, ample vacation time available, flexible scheduling, an excellent benefits package with 403b plan with employer match.
You will enjoy living and working in one of the largest metropolitan areas of Illinois. The city has plenty of first-rate fun, with art, nightlife, dining, and shopping all at your fingertips. Its low cost of living, especially compared to nearby Chicago, makes it a great place to raise a family or settle down.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
All interested candidates, please contact Roger McKenzie II directly at 203.663.9408 and email CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Strong compensation and bonuses
- Excellent benefits package
- 3 to 5 weeks of PTO
- Large primary care center
- 10-hour shifts, 4 days a week with flexible scheduling
- 1:10 phone-only call
- Opportunity to precept residents
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.